Northern Territory Lawyers
Cozens Johansen Lawyers is a Northern Territory law firm based in Darwin. Our Partners live and work in Darwin and service the whole of the Territory by regularly visiting Alice Springs, Katherine, Nhulunbuy and regional communities.
Click here to learn more about our Partners.
Click here to learn more about our Team.
Through time in the Territory, the Partners of Cozens Johansen Lawyers have established strong relationships with Northern Territory institutions, including Territory Government Departments, local government, local businesses, charities and other organisations.
Cozens Johansen Lawyers focuses on its core areas of practice:
We also provide legal services for businesses and organisations seeking training or in-house advisors.
We deliver valuable solutions to legal issues by:
- providing one point of contact who is experienced and available
- always seeking ways to reduce the legal costs involved in a matter
- using technology to increase convenience and efficiency
- remaining a boutique firm in size, values and culture
- never charging for our work on becoming familiar with your business or your matter
- meeting our clients at their businesses wherever possible
We advise a broad range of clients. Our clients include individuals, business groups, small and medium sized enterprises, sole traders, ASX listed companies, government (including local government) and Aboriginal Corporations.
Legal Rights & Advice
- We ensure your legal rights are protected
- We review all legal documents for buying or selling your property
- We provide you with all necessary advice for buying or selling your property
- If you are buying a new property subject to a sale of an existing property, we can coordinate and manage both transactions to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction to your new property.
- We coordinate with banks, the other party, and agents to ensure settlement occurs efficiently
- We prepare and attend the settlement on your behalf
- We provide you with prompt services whenever you require