Sam graduated from Charles Darwin University in 2021. During her Law degree Sam worked for the International Workplace Group, where she handled debt management and was privy to contractual disputes within the company. Following her completion of her Bachelor of Laws in 2021, Sam joined Cozens Johansen Lawyers in early 2022 while completing her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice.
She has Since been admitted as a lawyer of the NT Supreme Court and to the Register of Practitioners in High Court of Australia.
- Bachelor of Laws (Charles Darwin University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner (2022)
- High Court of Australia Register of Practitioners (2022)
- Law Society of the Northern Territory
- NT Young Lawyers Association