After completing his University studies in law and economics, Nick worked in the commercial law division of the Northern Territory’s largest law firm for over 7 years before establishing his own law firm, Cozens Johansen Lawyers, with Patrick Cozens.
In the community, Nick is a member of the Historical Society of the NT. Nick and his partner Linh also assist with fundraising activities for the SIDS and Kids foundation (NT).
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (Charles Darwin University)
- Bachelor of Economics (University of Adelaide)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Australian National University)
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Northern Territory
- High Court of Australia Register of Practitioners
- The Resources and Energy Law Association (AMPLA)
- Law Society of the Northern Territory