After graduating from Murdoch University with First Class Honours and numerous legal academic awards, Kendra relocated to Darwin where she worked for the Solicitor for the Northern Territory for almost 2 years before joining Cozens Johansen Lawyers.
Prior to studying law, Kendra worked in the field of Human Resource Management for nearly 15 years. Kendra holds tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Training and Assessment, Business Administration and Hospitality Management. Kendra also ran her own successful small business providing corporate team building programs to large multinational companies.
Kendra regularly volunteers for the Top End Women’s Legal Service and is an active member of the NT Women Lawyer’s Association. Kendra has also volunteered overseas with Australian Volunteers International where she provided human resource expertise to the local Vietnamese Community.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (Murdoch University) – Graduated with High Distinction average
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Australian National University) – Graduated with Distinction
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Northern Territory
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Small Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management / Industrial Relations) (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) – Graduated with Distinction
- Associate Diploma in Hospitality Management (Bentley TAFE)
- Law Society of the Northern Territory
- Northern Territory Women Lawyers’ Association
- Murdoch University Alumni
- RMIT Alumni
- Golden Key International Honours Society